Tuesday, October 31, 2006

24th Birthday

This has been quite an eventful 24th birthday. First, I have to exams on my birthday. Then to escape the birthday bumps, I lie about my birthday to the whole college and say it is on the 31st of october, along with Mohit Malani and Tawheed Manzoor. Then it turns our that I was born in 1982, mohit in 83 and tawheed in 84.
Then people suspect me on 26th since my birthday popups up in the intranet server.

So I end up giving two treats, one on 26th and the other on 31st.

On 31st morning, 00:02 hrs, I got my first birthday bumps

Suddenly on 31st I dcide to buy a book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, which Vivek Didwania was about to buy for me on the same day.

Then finally in the bus from Pune to Hinjewadi, Neha Parmar kisses me (on the cheek), after much howling by my classmates in the bus. I resisted, but eventually gave up because the longer I protested against it and resisted it, the more valuable the prize became... kissing me was a symbol, a symbol of victory... so the longer you keep someone away from the vistory the harder they long for it.

And then when it was over, I thought the trouble had passed.... then a thought struck me.. drat! neha kissing me would become a talking point in class! nooo... it was not going to leave me so fast!!!

No comments: