Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My eCell Logo Accepted



Here is the eCell Logo I designed. And It's been accepted by the group!! Whoppeee!!!

Logo Concept
SCMHRD is a platform for young, budding entrepreneurs. These fresh , agile minds learn the ground rules of business at SCMHRD, and go forth to grow their ventures into world-class ventures.

Background
I used the following as design parameters for the logo:
  • The logo must be unique, and easily remembered
  • The logo must contain an element which links it to SCMHRD
  • The logo must be catchy, pleasing to the eye
  • The logo must showcase a unique name for the Entrepreneurship Cell of SCMHRD
I guess I couldn't cover all the rules I set myself. But the important part is, once the logo came together, it was so exciting to see the concept, I ran around showing everyone, culminating with the CLO, Ms Priya Kher and Director, K. S. Subramanian. Subbu sir wasn't too excited about it; he wanted a banyan tree. Thankfully, majority opinion prevailed.

No comments: