Monday, April 14, 2008

Waiting for the Yearbook

My two years in SCMHRD are almost over. Convocation, or the "Commencement Ceremony" as they are calling it this year, is on the 20th of April, a week away.

I'm waiting to get my hands on the yearbook. This one was actually designed by Mohit, Tawheed, Rathi and I. It's got Tawheed's awesome graphics. I wonder where the guy gets his inspiration from. Simply amazing, simply undeniable.

And it's really the last thing we'll be doing for the college and that makes it special. What makes it sweeter still is that we have kept the last page for the yearbook all to ourselves. Well, we did take the initiative and the effort to do this. We deserve every piece of that last page for the work we did.

Anywa, waiting for the hard copy... one week is simply too longg.....

No comments: