Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Backlog

Ah... the Managerial Accounting backlog is done. The exam was completed at the stroke of 1600 hours and was it a relief.

In the 36 subjects that I had in my first year in SCMHRD, Managerial Accounting was the one subject that I flunked in. Quite an insult, especially for a Commerce Grad from Loyola College, Chennai. But then, I've always had problems with cost accounting.

We got the smae Mid Term paper that we gave last year. That was a breather. And I had Sindhu sitting beside me, so we "verified" each other's answers. :)

Now since that is out of the way, I can move on to other things... oh no... There's this Knowledge Management Systems class tomorrow... my class has not progressed on its assignments.... Looks like out whole class is going to get a backlog in that if we do not shape up.

No comments: