Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mid Term Review by My Manager

My thoughts, Suggestions for improvements more as we go along
Warm Regards
Saju
Manager - Marketing Operations
APJ ESS Marketing
+91-80-2504 5007

-----Original Message-----
From: Rozario, Clinton Mark
Sent: 09 May 2007 12:10
To: Verghese, Saju C
Subject: Review
Hi Saju,
As part of my mid-project review, I would appreciate it if you can help me assess my performance so far by marking me on the parameters below.
Please be open with your feedback; I understand the importance of critical feedback; I've both given it and received it before.

(Mark on a scale of 1-to-7. 1:Very Poor, 7:Excellent)
1. Variety of Ideas:5
2. Extent to which Suggestions can be used/implemented:5
3. Thoroughness of Work:6
4. Involvement/Interest shown:7
5. Initiative shown:6
6. Creativity:6

7. Overall Performance [Excellent/Good/Average/Below Average]:Good
(note: criteria for Excellent: if you describe the work to a thrid person, he should be able to easily identify it as excellent)

Suggestions for Improvement:
1.Better understanding of Business context and merge the ideas (make the ideas actionable)
2.Creativity can be further harnesed
3.



Thank you for your time,
Clinton

No comments: